If you were looking for “Heavy Duty Truck Salvage Yards Near Me” you have come to the right place at Active Truck Parts. Whether you are on the side of the road or planning ahead to maintain your rig, we have all you need. We have O.E.M truck parts, used and new on the shelf, and an entire service department that can get you back on the road in no time. Give us a call today: 877-337-8695.
When you need to search ‘heavy duty truck salvage yards near me’
Our family started Active Truck Parts more than 40 years ago. In that time, we’ve amassed 40 acres through which we can deliver almost any part you need in a neatly aligned and inventoried system. We will get your clean parts to you quickly. When you search for “heavy-duty truck salvage yards near me,” or even “used truck parts near me,” you know you have found the right place for your trucking needs at Active Truck Parts.
What makes Active Truck Parts different than other salvage yards?
Finding us is just the beginning. We combine the traditional salvage yard experience of parts on the ground with a sophisticated web-based inventory of parts, new and used on our shelves. We have developed our inventory and operation into a well-oiled machine. Our website inventory contains new and used truck parts in our operation, from drums and brakes to hoods and wheel bearings and everything in between. You can sort by make, manufacturer, year, and even color. You can check out our inventory or send a request for a part through our website. When you come to the yard to pick up your parts, you can rest assured your parts will be high quality. We also have an entirely new shop with which to install the parts to get you on the road faster.
Salvaging good parts helps the environment
We are proud members of the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA) and the Colorado Automotive Recyclers Association (CARA). We do our part to provide a less-expensive alternative to new parts while ensuring customers are getting high-quality. Using existing, usable parts that can be salvaged from an otherwise wrecked or disabled vehicle saves resources for making new ones. According to the ARA, automobiles are the most recycled item in the United States. Recyclers, the ARA reports, process more than 12 million vehicles per year. It is a true system of recycling that in the end saves you money. That is sustainability that we can all get behind.
Active Truck Parts will ship parts anywhere in the world
You can count on our knowledgeable team to service and outfit your fleets. We serve all industries from agriculture to OTR trucking. While our customers are typically located here in Colorado — we’re only 37 minutes from Denver, after all — we serve people all over the globe. If you have the internet, we can find you the best shipping rates and ship parts anywhere. Just do a quick search for “heavy duty truck salvage yards near me” or “international truck junkyard near me.”
Wondering if used heavy-duty truck parts are worth it?
If you’re on the hunt for spare parts for your heavy-duty truck, here are some solid reasons why checking out salvage yards might be your best bet instead of buying new parts.
- Savings Galore: Salvage yards are like hidden treasure troves. You can snag used truck parts at way lower prices compared to brand-new ones online. This is a smart move for those of us looking to keep our trucks in tip-top shape without breaking the bank.
- Hard-to-Find? No Problem: Ever needed that one specific part that seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth? Salvage yards are like the ultimate scavenger hunt – they often have rare parts for those older or special truck models that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Doing Your Bit for the Planet: By going the salvage yard route, you’re giving a second life to parts that would otherwise end up as landfill fillers. Together, we can help reduce the carbon footprint of all of Northern Colorado.
- Fix It Right Now: Got a truck that’s out of action? Salvage yards come to the rescue. You can get the part you need on the spot, which is perfect when you’re in a hurry to get your wheels back on the road.
- Trust Your Eyes and Hands: At salvage yards, you’re not just clicking buttons on a screen. You can actually see and touch the part you’re interested in before you buy it. That way, you’ll know it’s in good shape and up to the task.
- One-Stop Shop: Need more than one part? Salvage yards are like your one-stop shop for everything truck-related. You can gather up all the pieces you need for your project in a single visit.
- Friendly Faces and Expert Advice: The folks at salvage yards aren’t just there to hand you parts. They know their stuff when it comes to trucks and their insides. So, if you’re not sure what you’re looking for, they can give you some pretty good advice.
Of course, there’s no denying the convenience of shopping online and the variety of new and aftermarket parts you can find there. But if you’re into that hands-on, budget-friendly, and eco-conscious vibe, salvage yards might just be calling your name.
Our customers are the best advocates for our services
Our customers have helped us spread the word about our expertise and customer service throughout the years. Check out a couple of our five-star reviews from real customers:
“Great parts place for big trucks! They’ve been in business there for 42 years. Very friendly staff, Ryan was very helpful in getting the right parts I needed and Lou was great to wheel with at the front desk. I definitely recommend for any big truck parts you may need!” — Joshua Benjamin
“I bought a bell-housing for a Ford F700 5.9 Cummins. These guys were fast and courteous. But most important was I got the right part. It came very well-packed and clean. The 1st place I now look for used truck parts is Active. If I can not easily get it in Canada then these guys are my first call in the U.S.” — YYLONDON o
“Active Truck Parts in Hudson, Colo., have truly added value to their ‘used truck parts’ operations. This 40+ years old family business is making it easier for truck owners to source used, heavy-duty, and aftermarket truck parts online. Without the stress of phoning or running inventory searches online, truck owners and repair shops can telephone directly or ‘chat’ online with an Active truck parts specialist. From Hudson, Colo., they serve not just Colorado but have shipped truck parts globally.” — Greg Johnson
Active Truck Parts is conveniently located three miles north of Hudson off of Interstate 76, and east of Platteville off of U.S. 85 in Northern Colorado. We are only 37 minutes from Denver. Situated on 40 acres, we have the region’s largest inventory of used parts for medium and heavy-duty trucks. We sell and recycle used and new medium and heavy-duty truck parts, and we also sell used vehicles and equipment, make general and major repairs, make truck modifications and fabrication, install truck equipment, and stock thousands of aftermarket parts. We deal in KW, Pete, Freightliner, Volvo, Ford, GM, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Mack, Sterling, and more! We’ve been getting our customers back on the road for 40 years. Call today: 877-337-8695.