Getting our customers back on the road faster for over 40 years
Why Choose Active
Because it's our mission to offer a large variety of recycled medium and heavy duty truck parts to anyone who is looking for money-saving alternatives to new parts.
How We Do It
- The region's largest inventory of used parts for medium and heavy duty trucks. Always stocking new lines of aftermarket parts. Back on the road faster.
- 2016 - New Rebuild department. Oftentimes faster and less expensive than locating, ordering, shipping, and waiting.
- 2016 - Expanded Dismantling department. More parts pulled from multiple vehicles more quickly.
- 2016 - New showroom and office space.
- Local Delivery
- Sell and Recycle Used and New Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Parts
- Used vehicle and equipment sales
- General and Major repairs
- Major Truck Modifications and Fabrication
- Install truck equipment
- Local towing and emergency service
Who Do We Serve?
We serve all size Fleets, Insurance Companies, Body Shops, Independent Repair Shops, New and Used Truck Dealers, and the Agricultural Industry, including Farmers, Ranchers, Dairies, and Feed Lots. Our customers are located locally, here in Colorado, to internationally—anyone one that has access to the world wide web. We shop for the cheapest freight price, and ship anywhere in the world.
What Do We Offer Our Customers?
Fast service. We provide a money-saving alternative to new parts and the comfort of knowing they are using O.E.M parts and, ultimately, helping the environment. We also provide availability of some parts that are no longer manufactured or readily available new.
Unique Benefits to Active Truck Parts Customers
One call, that's all
We'll make getting your parts easier and faster. One call and we'll take it from there. If by chance we don't have your part, our parts specialists will find the part for you and report back - quickly.
With Active Truck Parts getting you back on the road faster, your truck is back running smoothly, downtime is reduced and you're back in business - faster.
The business is owned and operated by
John M. Hochmiller, JrPresident
Ryan HochmillerVice President
John Hochmiller, Sr.Co-Founder
Eleanor "Sis" HochmillerCo-Founder